Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Tuesday... Where'd my money go?

I've been off my schedule this month due to unforseen circumstances. So, here's my "Sunday" post on Tuesday. It's also the end of the month, and I've been thinking about some new things lately, so I'll probably make a few posts tonight.

It's Tuesday... Where'd my money go??

June 23 - 30, 2009

$8.99 - Amazon.com - I was week. I saw Black Sheep via Netflix over the weekend. And it was just so fabulous that I had to own it. Luckily, it was under $10, or I probably wouldn't have bought it.

$35.21 - Target - All necessities: shower stuff, mouthwash, laundry detergent, drinks ($0.79 vs. $2.25 at work), and cat litter. Plus, I had to get some new headphones, because I keep breaking the ones I have, but those were only $10.

$11.12 - 7-11 - UGH. Yes. Cigarettes. It was a 2-pack sale deal, but still. I need to quit. It's just so difficult right now.

$27.75 - 7-11 - Gas for the car. An unfortunate necessity.

$19.86 - Groceries

$12.05 - The Little Store - Drinks at work and a pack of cigs. (I should be slapped.)

$7.14 - 7-11 - Cigs again. Seriously? That's for one pack and nothing else. I remember when I was pissed that the price went up to $2.50/pack. I really need to quit.

TOTAL MONEY SPENT (Debit Card): $122.12 (ouch)

Now for the cash...

Starting cash $14

$85 - Cash Withdrawl (one $50 and one $35)
$5 - Tuesday Lunch
$8 - Wednesday Lunch
$13 - Thursday Lunch (big group lunch out for Chinese buffet)
$5 - Strawberries (big group out berry picking on Thursday)
$1 - Drink on the way home
$6 - Friday Lunch
$4 - Walgreens (needed Tums at work)
$12 - Saturday Lunch (for me and J, whom I owed for dinner the night before)
$3 - Weekend drinks
$6 - Monday Lunch
$5 - Tuesday Lunch
$3 - Extra drink at work today

TOTAL CASH IN: $99
TOTAL CASH OUT: $71

Difference: $28

Actual Cash Left: $28 YAY! Balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment