Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My PF Mad Lib

Yanked from Debt Ninja (Thanks, Dr. Faith for the link.)

Hi my name is Okturn DelMoniq. I currently have $1 dollars in my wallet. When I started managing my finances I was worth -$45,807, and now have a net worth of -$46,097. I currently work at a university and have been doing it for 3.5 years. I make roughly $45k per year. I want to have money waiting for me when it comes time to retire. Aside from learning about finances, I really enjoy soap operas, toaster strudel, and my cat. I think the world would be a better place if Connecticut didn't exist. I had Raman Noodles for dinner last night and it was beeftastic. I have had 30 total and 6 major significant others over the course of my lifetime (counting awkward middle school relationships). One thing that makes me different is my ability to be obsessively organized and haphazardly messy at the same time. Now that I'm done with this mad lib, I think I'm going to find something to eat in the kitchen and finish my Jean-Claude van Damme movie.

Okay, that being said, I feel like crap that my net worth went down by $290. Mainly I attribute that to the difficultness surrounding the events of June and finally getting my taxes taken care of. The bulk of my debt at the moment is my student loan ($34,575), so if we don't count that, my net worth looks much better. But still not good. But I've only been anally keeping track for about 6 or 7 weeks. There is much more work to do still.

No comments:

Post a Comment