Monday, August 3, 2009

Retarded banking update

So, I get a little thing in the mail today from the bank. I always get nervous when I get mail from the bank. I open it up and it's a notice of my NEW PIN NUMBER! Frak! That's something that I never even considered. Of course, thinking about it now, it makes sense: new card = new PIN. But seriously? I can't learn a new PIN number. I'm going to have to go the bank when I get this stupid new card and get them to change my PIN number. But seriously. I'm so annoyed by all this completely unnecessary drama just because I wanted my friend to just shut the hell up about changing my card.

UGH.

1 comment:

  1. You should check to see if you can change it online. I know that I could do that with my Chase card (at least I believe I did that).

    ReplyDelete