Tuesday, August 11, 2009

UGH. Procrastination SUX!

It's the 11th. August has totally been a huge suck on the motivation department, and I was late paying bills this month. Along with that, I have yet to balance my checkbook or enter any of said bills into my Quicken. I'm sitting here tonight sweating on my couch with the Quicken open on my PC, but I have yet to do it.

What's dragging me down? Why can't I just do it? I think that part of me is worried about what the balance will be at the end. But I really shouldn't.

UGH. I need to find some motivation. I'm dying to turn on the air conditioning, but I don't think I should.

It's just too damn hot!!

2 comments:

  1. Okturn! I would think that my latest post should fully explain why paying bills late is bad (still bitter about this, btw, ugh).

    Anyway, set your shit up on automatic payments! I (rarely) fails (my latest post being an obvious exception, RARRR!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I understand about the whole paying things late. I don't think that anything was actually late. I just like to pay everything all at once on my payday to get it out the way. But I dawdled a bit this month. Mostly, I'm procrastinating on updating my Quicken. It's been so long, that I'm scared to do it. But BofA emails me my balance every morning, so I know how I'm doing. I'm not quite to $0 yet.

    ReplyDelete